Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt Finale

120

122

Notice Heath’s hot pink rain boots.  He loves wearing Audrey’s boots!

127

Hunting for Easter eggs is exhausting….drama queen!

129

My baby sister.  So thankful for her. 

130

Silly Heath, he was too cute in his Easter outfit!  Loved it!

136

Cousins

135

My sweet grandma

132

Handsome nephews.  Seems like just yesterday they were the ones running around hunting eggs…

142

It was almost a rain-out, but it finally stopped raining long enough for us to go to my grandma’s for our annual Easter egg hunt.  This was my 35th Easter egg hunt at Grandma’s!  No matter what other options, yards, whatever, might be available, my Grandma’s yard will always be the perfect place for Easter egg hunts, no one could convince me otherwise.  Such special memories, especially of PaPa.  He loved candy and he loved the Easter egg hunt every year.  He was so much fun and I know he is always on everyone’s mind every year at our Easter egg hunt.

One funny Audrey story, at every Easter egg hunt, I had to convince her to pick up any egg or candy she found.  She only wanted to pick up the pink ones!  I’m sure that doesn’t surprise anyone who knows my sweet girl very well. 

1 comment:

Hope said...

Beautiful!!

Love Mom