Monday, August 9, 2010

18 Months! (A little late...)



Audrey was a year and half on June 26th. This post is late because I have been having camera issues all summer. So even though she is nineteen and half months old now, I didn't want to let this milestone pass with a post. I cannot believe our baby girl is a year and half! This has been the best 18 months of our lives and we are still in awe of the fact that we actually have her. Just last night as I was getting her out of her bath, it hit me again how thankful and blessed I am to have her and I got a little teary-eyed. Seeing family and friends whose kids are graduating and heading off to college makes me realize how precious these times are and I intend to cherish them. We love you so much sweet Audrey, happy year and half birthday!!!

No comments: