Friday, January 1, 2010

Audrey's Big Day































She's one!!!! Audrey turned one on December 26th. Kind of appropriate that our little miracle was born right at Christmas when we celebrate the miracle birth of Jesus. Our miracle could never have happened without Him. We celebrated with a big,family, Birthday Princess party at our house. It was a very special day for us. It is so hard to believe that Audrey is already one year old. It seems like only yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. This first year with her has gone by so quickly. As her mom, it's hard for me reconcile my feelings about her birthday. There is a part of me that can't wait to see her grow up and another part of me that wishes I could hold her just one more time as a tiny baby. But the biggest part of me just wants to enjoy every single moment with her. Mommy and Daddy love you so much, Audrey....happy first birthday to our beautiful baby girl!

1 comment:

Jason and Kyla said...

How cute!!! Happy Birthday Audrey! I just love the outfit and tutu and that pic of all three of you and the cake is so good!