Tuesday, December 15, 2009

John-Christian Heath Bingham



My newest nephew, Heath, arrived December 1oth. He is such a beautiful, sweet baby boy! I am in love with him already. Audrey doesn't really know what to think about Heath. She gets a little whiney if she sees me or my mom holding him, but for the most part, she seems unphased. She is terribly interested in his pacifier though. As soon as she got a chance to get close enough, she pulled it right out of his mouth! Then, she must have found it again later, because we looked up to see her walking across the living room sucking a on a blue pacifier. Guess she thinks all paci's belong to her. I can't believe we have two babies in the family celebrating their first Christmas this year. These two are going to have a lot of fun growing up together!

No comments: