Saturday, February 28, 2009

Back to Work





Monday will be a hard day for me...I'm finally going back to work. It has been so nice being home with Audrey the past 9 weeks. I was hoping to stay home with her a little longer, but since I had to go on bed rest for several weeks before she was born, it's just not possible.

I am going to miss her so much! I can't even think about without crying. I will so miss my leisurely time in the mornings with her. She is such a happy baby first thing in the morning. The best part of my day is going to get her out of her bed in the morning. Her crying wakes me up, but when she sees me leaning over her crib, she gets the biggest smile; it is so beautiful and just melts my heart. I am so in love with her and so thankful to have her. She is such a blessing and dream come true...

1 comment:

Jason and Kyla said...

I LOVE that top picture. I hope Monday goes by in a blink. : )