Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Audrey Elizabeth arrived December 26, 2008 at 12:00 pm. She is such a blessing and has already transformed our lives. We are in love....












First family photoIt was love at first sight...












My good friend Tracy was one of our first visitors.










Amy & Kyla; two of my best friends bonding with Audrey.





Aunt Carmen





Jeff looks a little tired.


Sunnie Kay with Audrey, she's a little smitten.


My mom & Audrey








Jeff's mom & Audrey








Jeff, Audrey & Buddy. This has been quite an adjustment for everyone, especially Buddy.






A





Aunt Lori, Trey, Kaylee, & Audrey.





Sweet baby...





Me, Audrey & my little sister, Hope.






Daddy's little girl.

1 comment:

Chris & Heidi said...

Thank you for sharing your blog!
Audrey is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Hang in there I promise it does get easier. Take care!!!
If you need anything our just need to talk please call me.

Heidi :)